What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No send offs?

matty w

Juniors
Whats this about there being no send-offs? Is this (as stated by HES) true Mario or is this just a mistake? I was looking forward to this feature and if it is true, this would be a disappointment. So Mario, can u please confirm this.

legend

Coach
I had several players sent to the bin today for high tackles and spear tackles. No player was sent off.

legend

Coach
I am one of the two site owners and as such we met with the nice people from HES today to review the game and talk about release dates etc.

I played the game about half a dozen times and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm only passing on any info I think everyone wil be interested in knowing before the game is actually released.

axl rose

Bench
legend said:
I am one of the two site owners and as such we met with the nice people from HES today to review the game and talk about release dates etc.

I played the game about half a dozen times and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm only passing on any info I think everyone wil be interested in knowing before the game is actually released.

uh oh you are going to have about 100 people asking you annoying questions now :lol: anyway thanks for the info.

aussies1st

Staff member
I and the cpu have had a ton of players sent off. At one stage the comp had 3 players sent off at the same time.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I had 3 players binned at once ironically it was v Knights at Marathon admittingly tho I did take Jhons' head of 4 times.

every time he touched it I belted him.

still made me think Harrigan was the ref

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i wonder if after you get to 10 players and another player gets sin binned or sent off that the team will have to forfeit. Can you answer this Mario?

SP

Bench
ive had 10 players on the field a few times, ive had 2 sent off and one sin binned, but i didnt have anymore sent from the field while i was 3 players down

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Send off's occur on PS2, I have had 2 send offs, and Phil Bailey is constantly in the bin.

Well today Newcastle took on the Roosters at Aussie Stadium and i was expecting a pretty close contest, it kinda was but it was more tough and brutal than nething i have seen. It was an 80 min game and Newcastle had the following sent to the bin:
*Steve Simpson
*Adam McDougall
*Matt Gidley
*Matt Parsons
*Sean Rudder

Also if that wasnt bad enough Daniel Abraham got injured so i had 2 play without a lot of men and i struggled. Simpson came back and got sent off 4 a high tackle on Wing, which took him out of the game. I ended up losing 88-68, pretty good actually considering i was down something like 82-30. I had a ball and even though i lost it was good 2 see the committment from the knights even when they had lost soo many players

Latest posts