What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No speed, no size, no pride

gr8_1

Juniors
........... No speed, no size all season, no ability to match it with the big gun teams. We are no where near these teams in player talent, we cannot compete with the top teams.

................ no pride last two weeks.

It's been a sad 2 weeks boys n gals and its not gonna get easier. Sheens is going to have to work miracles to get them out of this hole Or it is going to be a long long winter again.

:cry:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't bring your bullshit about no pride in here. You have no idea how much pride those players have.

How about considering the strength and all round aspect that our last 2 opponents had over us in every area of the game. And the fact we are injury prone and playing full strength teams that are capable of being first and second by seasons end.

Don't ever question a players pride, thats low! :evil:

Eddie.

Bench
I think the players to have pride

There just shot to pieces

If you saw Skando head bowed, hands on head at end of game in total shock, and gibbs on the bench they are players that try i belive

They were just overwelmed and shot to pieces and i reckon there all bloody devestated...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and you dont feel that way if you play with no pride.

go and give yourself an uppercut gr8_1.

I know your pissed off, but seriously, questioning a players pride and integrity is gutless.

milchcow

Juniors
Having stronger opponents is no excuse for conceeding 50 points and scoring zero.
Even crap teams should be able to get at least 1 try in 2 weeks, and some of the tries we conceeded were dismal, we just stood there and watched the roosters offload until they had a gap to score in.
If the players take pride in that then they need an uppercut.

The worst thing is that these 2 weeks have effectively killed our season. Even though we probably have a mathematical chance at making the 8, I can't see us recovering from 2 such dismal performances in time to make a difference.

innsaneink

Referee
Free banner feel free to help yourself....

SUCKSHIT.jpg

uncle chop chop

Juniors
the boys looked to goods in the first 20 min's but when we couldnt get over there

line, then the rooters scored it seamed like they dropped there heads and started

running one out stuff, from then on it was game over.

daslacker

Juniors
madunit said:
Don't bring your bullsh*t about no pride in here. You have no idea how much pride those players have.

How about considering the strength and all round aspect that our last 2 opponents had over us in every area of the game. And the fact we are injury prone and playing full strength teams that are capable of being first and second by seasons end.

Exactly

innsaneink

Referee
steven_tiger said:
ahahaha :lol: love you're work innsano....

Thought it might bring a wry smile to a few faces....god knows theres been not much to smile bout here lately.
"

WT2004

Juniors
Hey I am new.
I think the thing that really didnt help in the game was the ref, I not completely blaming him but stupid mistakes he made completely disadvantage us.
Especially when in some cases the players had no idea what they did wrong and then having a try scored off the back end of the penalty or mistake, which completely lowered our confidence. Plus the team is still trying to gel, with the likes of pat richards returning sattler oneil and more returning, this doesnt really help when they miss out on game time. When you look at the rooster team thats basically been their team for the past 2 yrs. I think like all of you's this has to be the wake up call and surely next week we got game to look forward to. We are doing well despite those two loses.

innsaneink

Referee
WT2004 said:
Hey I am new.
I think the thing that really didnt help in the game was the ref, I not completely blaming him but stupid mistakes he made completely disadvantage us.
Especially when in some cases the players had no idea what they did wrong and then having a try scored off the back end of the penalty or mistake, which completely lowered our confidence. Plus the team is still trying to gel, with the likes of pat richards returning sattler oneil and more returning, this doesnt really help when they miss out on game time. When you look at the rooster team thats basically been their team for the past 2 yrs. I think like all of you's this has to be the wake up call and surely next week we got game to look forward to. We are doing well despite those two loses.
Welcome WT2004....you joined at a perfect time....its all up from here, surely cant get lower????

Famous1

Juniors
Welcome WT2004....you joined at a perfect time....its all up from here, surely cant get lower????

don't speak to early, hopefully we can stay in touch with the top 7...... so we're not stuck facing roosters Rd 1 if we MAKE THE FINALS

gr8_1

Juniors
madunit said:
and you dont feel that way if you play with no pride.

go and give yourself an uppercut gr8_1.

I know your pissed off, but seriously, questioning a players pride and integrity is gutless.

Yes Sir.

gr8_1

Juniors
madunit said:
Don't bring your bullsh*t about no pride in here. You have no idea how much pride those players have.

It's funny how you have only blasted my quote. Is it cause your still holding a grudge that I defended Gobbs comments during the week and you got rocked bigtime.

By the way, I can question any players pride if I want. If you dont like it to bad. Don't really care. It's a forum. If you dont wanna read it, press the X on the top right corner.

And I repeat again. The players have shown no PRIDE at all the past two weeks !!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
gr8_1 said:
It's funny how you have only blasted my quote. Is it cause your still holding a grudge that I defended Gobbs comments during the week and you got rocked bigtime.
Well dipshit, go and check out who else I had to comment on when I made that post. :roll:
I wasn't rocked by anything. You are lost in your own little world filled with insinuations.
gr8_1 said:
And I repeat again. The players have shown no PRIDE at all the past two weeks !!
And I ask you to prove it. But you can't, instead you're gonna bitch and moan like a $5 hooker who just got offered $2. You cannot claim that someone has shown no pride, especially after the scenes we saw tonight of players looking very miserable.

They are busting their arses out there, and being duly beaten by far superior opponents, the last thing they need is some dickhead like you telling them they are playing with no pride.

gr8_1

Juniors
:lol:

Yes they have played with no PRIDE for the past two weeks.
Didnt you read it the first time.