What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

noddy? fmd

gregstar

Referee
surely nsw can't select noddy!

he is a murderer of a set of six.

he has a sh*thouse kicking game.

has zilch awareness of gap playing.

mick weighman would make a better halfback.

AB129*

Juniors
Something almost any Sharks fan would happily inform you. When his kicking game is on, he has it on a string. That's only once every blue moon however and his passing game has always been horrendous. Blokes get smashed more often off noddy passes than of anyone else I've ever seen.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think the selectors need to seriously look at Brett finch

he has been in great form this year and IMO has never let nsw down

Dazzat

First Grade
surely nsw can't select noddy!

he is a murderer of a set of six.

he has a sh*thouse kicking game.

has zilch awareness of gap playing.

mick weighman would make a better halfback.

And apart from Weyman ... your alternative is?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Tonight just highlighted how ordinary Kimmorley and Ennis are when behind a beaten forward pack. Ennis in particular went missing - ran for 6 metres and missed 6 tackles, pathetic.

Are we going to try and get QLD on the stilnox and Red Bull again?

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Kimmorely was fcken hopeless. The only time the dragons were threatened was a bit of brilliance from Patten or Idris.
Hornby played all over him, and he is no Joey Johns...

andrew057

First Grade
I'd be more inclined to go with Lazarus personally. His defence gives him a slight edge over Moltzen.

Now I've given it more thought I think this would be NSW's best half/hooker combo:

7. Farah
9. Fulton

I can't see QLD winning a game if those two are selected.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Who else is there though? I would personally pick Carney at halfback and pick Campese/Mullen at 5/8th. You need two kickers in your side in the halves.

Cletus

First Grade
Who else is there though? I would personally pick Carney at halfback and pick Campese/Mullen at 5/8th. You need two kickers in your side in the halves.

WRONG!!! Tony Williams has won a Queensland Cup GF at 5/8. The only way we're going to win this series is a Noddy/Williams halves combo.

Joker's Wild

Coach
How the f**k can anyone consider Mullen given his form this year?

Carney and Gidley will be the halves. Not what Id want but what I reckon is coming