What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddy on the Eels

Gronk

Staff member
Kimmorley's Round 22 preview vs Souths is a very positive piece for a team one off the spoon.

South Sydney v Parramatta, ANZ Stadium, Monday 7pm (EST)
Parramatta are the closest thing I have seen to Melbourne Storm. They tackle the same, they wrestle the same, they have the same shape and structure. They just don’t have the killer players to blow a side away. At 18-0 against Melbourne, they were flying; if they had some strike outside backs, I think the game is out of reach for the Storm. Stephen Kearney has done a wonderful job; I really like Jarryd Hayne as a five-eighth. Justin Horo is going really well. I like Luke Burt at fullback. They’re not far away from being a good side. I think that’ll come next year, especially if the Tonga brothers arrive. This weekend, the bubble will burst for Souths. If you win a freakish game of football, sometimes you can under prepare for the next game. The hardest thing for Rabbitohs fans to deal with this year has been consistency, and I don’t think they’ll see consistency this week either. Souths are great when they're behind, but let's see them start well and grind a side down. Tip: Parramatta
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...-the-2011-season/story-e6frf3xu-1226106691924

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we dont tackle and wrestle the same, that was rather obvious after watching Monday nights game which Noddy obviously didn't

Stagger eel

Staff member
Noddy is no mug! The guy has a brain and knows his shit, a future nrl head coach too

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah what would a premiership winning halfback who has played over 300 game know??? I mean he'd have no idea I'd much rather listen to the agenda brigade on here :sarcasm:

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
You have to agree with Noddy, when you look at the roster we had at the start of the year followed by the injuries and walk outs, you have to be impressed by the way we have played this year.

I just can't wait for next year, I was critical of SK appointment at the start but you can see what he is building at. Sure we may have not won a game in a while but we have gone against the best teams in the comp and gave them a bit of a scare.

spiderdan

Bench
Noddy is no mug! The guy has a brain and knows his shit, a future nrl head coach too
i agree and i think he'd be a damn good one.

he is someone that not only has a good football brain but also has a good ability to critically analyse things. when fox had nrl tactics on thursday nights he was the only regular that had any sense or logic about what he was saying.

BigErn

Juniors
Noddy's Tips

Rd 1: 6/8
Rd 2: 3/8
Rd 3: 4/8
Rd 4: 3/8
Rd 5: 4/8
Rd 6: 6/8
Rd 7: 4/8
Rd 8: 6/8
Rd 9: 2/4
Rd 10: 3/8
Rd 11: 3/6
Rd 12: 4/7
Rd 13: 4/8
Rd 14: 2/5
Rd 15: 4/7
Rd 16: 4/8
Rd 17: 3/5
Rd 18: 3/7
Rd 19: 3/8
Rd 20: 6/8
Rd 21: 5/8

Total: 82/153 (53.59%)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What EXCEPTIONAL tipping from such a BRILLIANT mind.

This guy must be a GENIUS.

Quick, sign him up for our coaching staff

SDM

First Grade
Noddy's Tips

Rd 1: 6/8
Rd 2: 3/8
Rd 3: 4/8
Rd 4: 3/8
Rd 5: 4/8
Rd 6: 6/8
Rd 7: 4/8
Rd 8: 6/8
Rd 9: 2/4
Rd 10: 3/8
Rd 11: 3/6
Rd 12: 4/7
Rd 13: 4/8
Rd 14: 2/5
Rd 15: 4/7
Rd 16: 4/8
Rd 17: 3/5
Rd 18: 3/7
Rd 19: 3/8
Rd 20: 6/8
Rd 21: 5/8

Total: 82/153 (53.59%)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What EXCEPTIONAL tipping from such a BRILLIANT mind.

This guy must be a GENIUS.

Quick, sign him up for our coaching staff

I agree with this logic. The higher your IQ the more tips you will get right each week.