What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddy speaks out about Sharks on Fox

Ausguy

Coach
not interested i anything he has to say.

not clicking that link incase i get a virus.

he couldnt come up with anything in how many years with a good team, i dont think he is qualified to talk about us now.

samshark

Juniors
Stated the obvious except that he reckons we chased five $300k players and no one wanted to come to us. Poore was almost across the line before the sh*t hit the fan and Brett Morris knocked back three other clubs.

Ausguy

Coach
how the f**k would he know we chased 5 300K players....

the weasal would have as much inside info into the cronulla club as me and the janitor at the the rsl in bumf**k idaho.

Since 73

First Grade
3 words for Noddy:

Ennis
Barba
Roberts

He ran the show 2 weeks ago and they got shellacked.

Ennis came back last week and combined with the other 2 and they put 60 on.

Noddy did nothing but fall off tackles, fall over, get smashed and struggle to keep up.

He'll be feigning injury soon because Moore is getting Barba ready start in afew eeks and Noddy will be punted.

Those 3 have points a plenty in them - they can find Morris.

noddy couldn't find a hole in abrothel.

The wok wrote about him last week. Gave him a bagging and said it's a shame he never got to play running off himself, as he might have appreciated what sh*te service he gives to his team.

3 words Noddy.

Frailty

First Grade
Nothing really wrong with what Kimmorley has said. We do try to attract high profile players but end up missing out. Our fundamental errors are costing us games.

We do get good support.

shadowboxer

First Grade
He made points that are right but obvious to my 3 year old. His comments are flawed anyway, and to hear raper chime in was the bronze.
Miserable little t%rd..........this shot thinking about his paypacket.
0,5001,7670391,00.jpg

Last edited:

Squae

Juniors
Noddy did nothing except try his' asse off for us.

I would take him back for sure.

I saw him at the match on Monday signing a Cronulla Jersey. For mine the guy is a champ and has never done anything bad to Cronulla.

He is spot on with what he has said, furthermore he clearly complemented us on NEARLY beating Melbourne, no one else wants to do that.

He still wants Cronulla to do well I reckon, and still gives support by showing up at our games.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I saw him at the match on Monday signing a Cronulla Jersey.
for free? Theres always a first I guess.

For mine the guy is a champ and has never done anything bad to Cronulla.
You are right. It wasn't his fault, he was hired by his best mate, who he started to defend last night, but then backed out.

He is spot on with what he has said, furthermore he clearly complemented us on NEARLY beating Melbourne, no one else wants to do that.
he has learnt the commentary game. never criticise a supporters team until you are well established tv identity.

He still wants Cronulla to do well I reckon, and still gives support by showing up at our games.
He'd love to get his first coaching gig round the corner from home wouldn't he?

Gee, Kimmorley stating the obvious and re-gurgitating everything from other media articles. He's got the makings of an 'investigative journalist'.

Since 73

First Grade
3 words for Noddy:

Ennis
Barba
Roberts

He ran the show 2 weeks ago and they got shellacked.

Ennis came back last week and combined with the other 2 and they put 60 on.

Noddy did nothing but fall off tackles, fall over, get smashed and struggle to keep up.

He'll be feigning injury soon because Moore is getting Barba ready start in afew eeks and Noddy will be punted.

Those 3 have points a plenty in them - they can find Morris.

noddy couldn't find a hole in abrothel.

The wok wrote about him last week. Gave him a bagging and said it's a shame he never got to play running off himself, as he might have appreciated what sh*te service he gives to his team.

3 words Noddy.

As the gnome threw the final pass to a Souths player to run away and score Sterlo was saying how Moore needs to start with Barba as things happen when he comes on.

Noddy - the poor deluded fool - was actually talking up his own chances of being SOO halfback this week.

Gold.

If they picked 3 teams he wouldn'r get a run off the bench.

shadowboxer

First Grade
when I read the SOO article with kimmorley, I laughed and laughed, so much my 3 year old thought I was reading the comics...He is a pro.sportsman and must think and play like he is a god, however he is more like andy capp than haagar the horrible