What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Noise

Coach
Is it true that Latrell Mitchell got booed when he was shown on the screen at the Sydney Kings Semi final last week?

strider

Post Whore
I think that they changed the ad so quickly suggests there mmight have already been a bit of conflict within the nrl about it

Noise

Coach
But Latrell isnt mr popular anyway. Would you put it down to the ad if he was?
Agreed (about him not being popular). I always thought he would cop it from opposing teams based on the contract negotiations - Roosters/ Cowboys / Tigers and finally Souths. Now it's going to be made into a race thing ala Adam Goodes.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
I think that they changed the ad so quickly suggests there mmight have already been a bit of conflict within the nrl about it
They just got the refs boss in to do it. He’s used to changing things quickly this early in the season

Agreed (about him not being popular). I always thought he would cop it from opposing teams based on the contract negotiations - Roosters/ Cowboys / Tigers and finally Souths. Now it's going to be made into a race thing ala Adam Goodes.

You forgot the titans and the Wolfpack.

But all these emotions and things pass over time.

Gronk

Staff member
Breaking: covid19 is now a pandemic. Experts are reconsidering large gatherings. The match this week at Brookvale is not under threat. :p

strider

Post Whore
Breaking: covid19 is now a pandemic. Experts are reconsidering large gatherings. The match this week at Brookvale is not under threat. :p
when 1000 eels fans leave bankwest tonight with the virus, the nrl season will come crashing down :eek: