What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Noise

Coach
What did he say?
I saw him on the project (f**k that is a terrible show) on Friday saying it is wrong for League to be starting back up on May 28. Also reckons it’s no chance of happening. The dipshits on the panel were eating up everything he had to say. f**kwitt

Suitman

Post Whore
I saw him on the project (f**k that is a terrible show) on Friday saying it is wrong for League to be starting back up on May 28. Also reckons it’s no chance of happening. The dipshits on the panel were eating up everything he had to say. f**kwitt

He pretty much said the same thing in his SMH column yesterday and on WWOS this morning.
He was almost begging Gladys to put a stop to it. Lol.

Delboy

First Grade
Watched League Live on Friday night, wtf does Ikin talk about. He launched into debating on points already earned and that they should only be worth 1.4 for every 2 points given the shorter season, no understanding that those on zero,could then be on a minus. He is a tool of the biggest Qld order, not sure at times if Mal and him share a brain cell.

When Fletch and Hindy coupled with Kent make more sense than you, is time to have a deep,look in the mirror.

84 Baby

Referee
Watched League Live on Friday night, wtf does Ikin talk about. He launched into debating on points already earned and that they should only be worth 1.4 for every 2 points given the shorter season, no understanding that those on zero,could then be on a minus. He is a tool of the biggest Qld order, not sure at times if Mal and him share a brain cell.

When Fletch and Hindy coupled with Kent make more sense than you, is time to have a deep,look in the mirror.
You’re right. When those three make more sense than YOU, YOU should have a deep look in YOUR mirror

Noise

Coach

Whilst I agree that the 1.4 is ridiculous, he came up with it as a percentage (division) of games to be played compared to the original number of games. Dividing any number by zero (those that haven’t won a game) is still zero points, not a negative number.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I didn't watch it but surely he was talking about the relative value of a win between theoretical seasons with differing numbers of games. Once again it's about taking a good faith reading of what was said.

strider

Post Whore
I don't understand everyone's problem with those first 2 games .... they were always legit competition games ... sure no f**ker knew what would eventually happen, but they were played and everyone knew they mattered .... why should they not mean anything or mean less now?

and why do we have to make the season longer than "everyone plays everyone once, including those 2 games" because some teams lost those 2? .... ffs

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If these dopes weren't so obsessed with social media they probably would have got away with it.

Now there are 3 AFL Freo Wankers in the shit for the same thing

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
School went back today and I believe yesterday the state government opened up a few of the 'restrictions'. On my drive to work this morning it looked like some merkin had discovered the cure.

Latest posts