What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

lingard

Coach
Does it really need to re-start ? I'm kinda coping OK without it. Getting plenty of gardening done and getting to know my family better.

Yeah, me too. That person who grunts at me every now and then; uses lots of electricity; pays board very irregularly; drinks a bit too much; acts like I'm a pest who knows nothing about anything - that's my son.
Nah, just kidding. He's not that bad. You're right, Gronk. The wife and I have been going on bike-rides and bushwalks lately. Our relationship is actually better than it's been for years (been married for 26 years). It's been really good. And I'm really not missing the footy at all.

Gronk

Staff member
how good is he if he cant get into this Dragons crappy team ?
I saw him in reggies. He's 6 foot eleventy and very raw. Got pace and can catch a high ball with his hands above his head. Needs to improve on his decisions. Remember the day that Wendell Sailor sat next to me ? He rates him almost as much as his own kid.

84 Baby

Referee
I saw him in reggies. He's 6 foot eleventy and very raw. Got pace and can catch a high ball with his hands above his head. Needs to improve on his decisions. Remember the day that Wendell Sailor sat next to me ? He rates him almost as much as his own kid.
Which is about 0.1% as much as he rates himself

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Fans will return to the football from next Thursday after the government gave the NRL permission for stadiums to cater for customers in the same way as pubs and clubs across NSW.

Manly’s clash with Brisbane at Central Coast Stadium will mark the first time that limited numbers from the public will be able to attend live games.

The NSW government has allowed pubs, clubs, cafes and restaurants to have up to 50 customers, subject to a one person per-four-square metre rule, with strict social-distancing measures.

61c4034685b0dd4be3669d466ba1b561a2acb069

Crowds will begin returning to the NRL next week.AAP

Rugby league stadiums will now come under the same rules, allowing fans to return to the football next week. The NRL aims to welcome back larger crowd numbers from July 1.

More to come

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/go...d-matches-from-next-week-20200605-p55008.html