What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
I didn't realise Nathan Peats & Corey Norman are back playing together.

Vossy said this morning there side Toulouse beat Hull KR 16-14 as they try to avoid relegation.

Norman was the halfback, Peats was the dummy half.

the phantom menace

First Grade
They're got a fair task in front of them to avoid relegation... with five games to go.

1659685868980.png

Leigh Centruions - Krisnan Inu and Blake Ferguson's team - are in the box seat for re-promotion from the division below, in place of whoever comes 12th/last in the Super League.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Now he's officially not guilty, and only 29... should we throw him some minimum contract coin as a back up for 2023? Or does the poor buggar need some more therapy...

“I couldn’t get the image of my fiancee performing oral sex on my best friend out of my mind,” Mr Lichaa told the court on Friday.

“But I just want to put it all behind me now and move on with my life and happy days ahead.”

Latest posts