What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
At the end of the day a lot of shit gets posted here. God only knows how I've abstained from doing the same for such a long time. You may be right, Gary.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Does anyone know what current set of blades look most similar to the prototype irons that Tiger Woods has been using this year?

TheRam

Coach
who would of thought by 2018 that George W would have been only the 2nd worst US president of the century

I know, but there are still some loonies out there that think that Obama was an alright Prez.
Craaa-zyyyy!

Suitman

Post Whore
When a duplex is strata titled like this one and not torrens titled what are the quarterly admin fees going toward?

https://www.mcgrath.com.au/buy/duplex/nsw/sutherland-shire/cronulla/384252

Firstly, your question has been answered by others. Sorry I haven't replied earlier.
In saying that, I'm a builder, not some legal dood.
Furthermore, if you took on Gronks advice and developed your own duplex, you'd do ok. I'd be happy to build it for you. But.....Probably not.
I'm not driving 2 hours across Sydney and back every day for a year to build a project unless I get compensated for my travel time. Most clients don't want to do that.
It's their loss.

hindy111

Post Whore
Firstly, your question has been answered by others. Sorry I haven't replied earlier.
In saying that, I'm a builder, not some legal dood.
Furthermore, if you took on Gronks advice and developed your own duplex, you'd do ok. I'd be happy to build it for you. But.....Probably not.
I'm not driving 2 hours across Sydney and back every day for a year to build a project unless I get compensated for my travel time. Most clients don't want to do that.
It's their loss.

Need an electrician.
I was rated 3rd best in Sydney.
Cause I know you I wil charge $85hr