What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Noise

Coach
BTW - I may not be able to make it ... i will be on after hours on-call at work next week and the policy says, must be within 1 hour of work (ie sydney) incase need to go in ... do you think Yamba is an hour from Sydney?

By plane it is

Eelogical

Referee
BTW - I may not be able to make it ... i will be on after hours on-call at work next week and the policy says, must be within 1 hour of work (ie sydney) incase need to go in ... do you think Yamba is an hour from Sydney?
They don't have planes in Sydney?

hindy111

Post Whore

I can cover for you. How hard is it to clean a toilet.

Gronk

Staff member

Other people have managed it FFS.

giphy.gif

Gronk

Staff member
He is going for the senate. He only has to convince so many gullible fools to get his fat arse a seat.

I think he believes he is aussie donald trump

He plans to run a candidate in every federal seat and heaps in the senate.

He expects to outspend the libs by forking out $50m in advertising.

He personally will stand in the marginal Queensland seat of Herbert (Townsville) in the LOWER house.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...r-in-huge-election-binge-20190117-p50rvi.html

Which is crazy because his Queensland Nickel was the one that went into administration in Townsville.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

He personally will stand in the marginal Queensland seat of Herbert (Townsville) in the LOWER house.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...r-in-huge-election-binge-20190117-p50rvi.html

Which is crazy because his Queensland Nickel was the one that went into administration in Townsville.
My mail is that he will be going for a spot on the senate.

Source: Delboy’s driveway.

strider

Post Whore

I stand corrected .... he is just a mad f**kin imbecile