What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Happy MEel

First Grade
So I looked at houses and units in and around Manly, Fairlight etc. For what you get some of the apartments are almost a better option.

Still just weighing it all up. I most likely have an option to work down there if I want to progress it but I'm lucky to have things pretty good up here as well.
Not a whole heap of higher end apartments on the market at the moment in fairight/Manly. However, I was looking for my mother in law about a year ago at a similar price bracket and you can get some absolute gems.

Gronk

Staff member
My smoking days are long time over. I was always more of a mushrooms man anyhows.

Magic mushroom hunting is so much fun.

Untitled-design-30.png

hindy111

Post Whore
I was thinking about it Gary and Avenger is right. Head out his way. The inner west really isn't for you.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I was thinking about it Gary and Avenger is right. Head out his way. The inner west really isn't for you.
I tend to agree. I'm a cranky old merkin these days.

I'm liking the idea of the Manly area to be honest.

Really appreciate everyone's input (including yours). Gave me plenty to think about.

Happy MEel

First Grade

Really appreciate everyone's input (including yours). Gave me plenty to think about.
Good man. You can pick up the Northern Beaches contingent of eels fans and take us to games. :thumbsup:

In all honesty though, if you get serious let me know. Would be happy to look out for some decent properties for you. I look most weekends anyway.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member

I agree about Manly. If you can live walking distance to the wharf, it would be a great way to get to work and offer a great lifestyle. Driving to work via Spit Road (or on the bus if the ferry isn’t running) would be a nightmare however.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I agree about Manly. If you can live walking distance to the wharf, it would be a great way to get to work and offer a great lifestyle. Driving to work via Spit Road (or on the bus if the ferry isn’t running) would be a nightmare however.
Yep the spit is the pits!! Between the State Ferries and the Fast Ferry though it’s very rare that neither are operational.

Also keep in mind (depending on the state government that gets in) there’s also the possibility of the Northern Beaches Tunnel which would bypass The Spit/Military Rd and run from Balgowlah all the way to The Warringah Freeway just before the Harbour Tunnel.

images

Still a long way off though.

hindy111

Post Whore

It's ok. As you get old the blood flow is slower. This means you are getting less oxygen to the brain then say a hindy111 for example. The less oxygen means more prone to become irritated and cranky. What is happening to you is completely normal. Your body is slowly shutting down and preparing for death. If you look after health best can you can extend your life cycle.
images (8).jpg

Latest posts