What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Agreed.
The fact remains that last year had the highest amount of asylum seeker applications for a decade.
The only difference is that they now come via plane, not boat.

Here you go. Leigh Sales apparently called Duttons bullshit the other night. 39 boats in 2017. Who knows how many in 2018.

ImTheMan

Juniors
I have some tantalising news.

Michael Bolton has released a new album that covers all of his greatest hits backed up by a full orchestra entitled "A Symphony of Hits".

I cannot begin to explain that sophistication and soul that just oozes out from every bar of this musical delight.

Do yourselves a favor and pick up a copy at an amazing introductory price of $19.99 from JB Hi-Fi or alternatively, inundate my inbox with requests and I'd be more than happy to organise a listening party with a few of my close business partners and we can sample a myriad of my favorite drops from asia and beyond.

Here is just a sample of what the evening would have in store for you:

Happy Valentines Day League Unlimited

*Sips delicately*

Cheers

The opposite to ‘illegitimately’.

He was happy for someone to enlighten him. Perhaps you could oblige?

What law is being broken by getting on a boat and being pulled up outside Australian waters? Are any of these people charged with an offense? It's not that great a contrast from arranging a visa under false pretenses (i.e. "I'm coming for a holiday") jumping on a plane and then claiming refugee status.

Happy MEel

First Grade
What law is being broken by getting on a boat and being pulled up outside Australian waters? Are any of these people charged with an offense? It's not that great a contrast from arranging a visa under false pretenses (i.e. "I'm coming for a holiday") jumping on a plane and then claiming refugee status.
...or coming over by plane for the Comm Games and seeking asylum.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...commonwealth-games-teams-20180521-p4zgmp.html

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Understand your point entirely, but there is a contrast and a distinct difference.

Arranging a visa is a legitimate, authorised means of entering the country. Can it be exploited? No doubt.