What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
I was referring to the Younger Dryas event. As far as I’m aware there were no meteors, volcanos that caused it (though I could be wrong)

IIRC the leading theory is that Younger Dryas was caused by significant shifting in the major North Atlantic currents.

There was no obvious meteor strike or anything, but that doesn't mean there was no major event

Gronk

Staff member
yeh true, there were no humans around then to report back to us on what caused the Ice age
I thought consensus was that a motherf**ker meteor shower hit and the ensuing crap in the atmosphere something something killed the dinosaurs and created an ice age ?

upload_2020-1-8_20-50-51.jpeg

Eelogical

Referee
Let's cross to Canberra for some breaking news. Our man on the ground is at the scene right now. Tell us Bazal, how devastating is the current crisis?