What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk is a troll not a logician.

I think we need a poll on who's a bigger troll ....
coffee.gif

Gronk

Staff member
We both know you're a troll. Whether or not anyone else is is irrelevant to that point. That's just logic.
Well that escalated quickly. Right after I said it was more than likely that a woman would have a more balanced view on stuff than you. :thinking:

Noise

Coach
Devastating news :(

Kobe was incredible - several comparisons made to Jordan, but he stands on equal footing with Jordan, imo.

Absolute giant of basketball.

RIP, and my sincerest condolences to his family.
There are a heap of videos online showing how similar the two were on offense...in particular their shot. Both legends.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well that escalated quickly. Right after I said it was more than likely that a woman would have a more balanced view on stuff than you. :thinking:
Absolutely. I believe I am a far greater fence sitter than the typical person, man or woman. Just because I argue strongly doesn't mean I have firm convictions about much at all. I could just easily argue the other side of most points, because I recognise there are valid and competing arguments in every case. When I argue it's usually in response to strong (and untested) convictions on the part of others.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Absolutely.

Both were equally as good, imo.

They are both the GOAT - but King James may take the title yet...
Nope, loved Kobe and Lebron is a freak and i may be biased but Jordan is still the GOAT. Kobe like MJ were both seriously underrated in defence.

hindy111

Post Whore
Absolutely. I believe I am a far greater fence sitter than the typical person, man or woman. Just because I argue strongly doesn't mean I have firm convictions about much at all. I could just easily argue the other side of most points, because I recognise there are valid and competing arguments in every case. When I argue it's usually in response to strong (and untested) convictions on the part of others.

Your open minded and trying to show Gronk he isn't right and why others might be thinking another way then him.
I understand that, but I have a high IQ. Extremly high. Plenty think your arguing your point and opinion rather then making them think of alternate reasons to a certain subject being discussed or why they maybe thinking this way. What shaped and conditioned their train of thought in its mouldings process and what lead them to chose this reasoning.

So can I steam clean your face?

Latest posts