What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Who was playing his drum while he danced? Don't f**ken tell me he was able to dance, play drums and manipulate retirees all at the same time?!? Nobody could be that multi-talented!!!
I reckon there were a few old posters on here that might be candidates. Funny how a heap of them f**ked off once we got some stability in our administration.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
46161a72a202acd6468b1b02c2d9ad0f07db49bf4d5c72db635595e6efaa61e3.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
Has anyone tried parting their hair right to left rather than left to right. All my life I've been left to right and had to live with a cow lick issue. I recently had the brilliant idea of going right to left and guess what? Cowlick is replaced by what is in my opinion a pretty awesome wave thing.
But I am self conscious in the extreme as I am not even sure if right to left is a thing people do. Am I going to get odd looks and have to get into fist fights over my hair?

Has anyone tried parting their hair right to left rather than left to right. All my life I've been left to right and had to live with a cow lick issue. I recently had the brilliant idea of going right to left and guess what? Cowlick is replaced by what is in my opinion a pretty awesome wave thing.
But I am self conscious in the extreme as I am not even sure if right to left is a thing people do. Am I going to get odd looks and have to get into fist fights over my hair?

Just dress up like Vyv from Young Ones. Or just run a number 3 over your entire head.

I once had a hair dresser accidentally change the side my hair was parted on. It was pretty short so really didn't make much difference.

Yes, a few months ago. I even posted about it, speculating whether the original decision could have been a sliding doors moment. I have since decided it makes stuff all difference.

T-Boon

Coach
Yes, a few months ago. I even posted about it, speculating whether the original decision could have been a sliding doors moment. I have since decided it makes stuff all difference.

Thanks - it already made a positive difference to me as I don't have a cowlick any more.
I'm not looking back thinking this could have meant more pick ups during my prime but who knows?

hindy111

Post Whore

f**k of merkin

parra pete

Referee
*Never play cards with anyone called "Doc"
*Never sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than yours.
*Never eat at a place called "Mums"...

*Old Jungle sayings..