What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bandwagon

Staff member
I owe over half a million. I dont wna think about it.
I reckon banks should do something for people who are old where they go ok your house is worth x amount. It is now ours but here is so much money. So you can spend some while still live in it till you die.
Its a good business idea.

House is worth 1 million. Ok we give you 20% less but its our. But you can live in it till your dead then we take. Here is the money. Make sense? Have to be over 75 and have underlying health issues.
So rather then have to sell they can live in and have cash flow.

They do this already, it's called a reverse mortgage.

Avenger

Immortal
Ping @Avenger

A list of all of the watches that the US Ryder Cup team were wearing.

Thanks Gaz.

My pick and my next Rolex .

JT-Pepsi.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Seriously. This guy is tragic. I get the attraction but I feel like you have to earn it, which I'm sure you have.

I can imagine Avenger at a dinner party showing off his new Rolex. Ears all pricked up whenever anyone asks what the time is. Avenger rolling his sleeve up making comments ' I better check the time'

Someone's says can you pass the wine. Avengers rolls up his sleeve and says its 8.30

Avenger

Immortal
I can imagine Avenger at a dinner party showing off his new Rolex. Ears all pricked up whenever anyone asks what the time is. Avenger rolling his sleeve up making comments ' I better check the time'

Someone's says can you pass the wine. Avengers rolls up his sleeve and says its 8.30
I'll be honest, no merkin notices. We watch nerds are in the tiniest minority.

Avenger

Immortal
I just enjoy watches. One of these Casios will be my next purchase.

Latest posts