What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
I saw a youtube video the other day - where this chick pours cola on raw pork .... and she shows these white things coming out of it - which she says are parasites .... they are like long white worms .... saying never eat raw pork ..... I dunno if its legit

strider

Post Whore
I saw a youtube video the other day - where this chick pours cola on raw pork .... and she shows these white things coming out of it - which she says are parasites .... they are like long white worms .... saying never eat raw pork ..... I dunno if its legit
here ... I've queued it at the time in hte video where things come out

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
yum 🤨

Anthony Minicello was on a raw food diet when he came back from his back injury ... he attributed it with turning his injury issues around ..... I don't know whether he ate raw red meat tho ..... raw fish is fine .... red meat seems a bit hard to take though - I'm not even one to like raw cooked steak - a bit pink yes, red and dribbly f**k no
Well animals seem to be okay with raw food. Though they don't live that long, and their concentration in school is no doubt fairly poor.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
yum 🤨

Anthony Minicello was on a raw food diet when he came back from his back injury ... he attributed it with turning his injury issues around ..... I don't know whether he ate raw red meat tho ..... raw fish is fine .... red meat seems a bit hard to take though - I'm not even one to like raw cooked steak - a bit pink yes, red and dribbly f**k no
He would have spray painted the bowl within an hour of eating it.

Gronk

Staff member
Years ago I was on golf trip with some mates and we were eating at some fancy-schmancy steak joint and one of the blokes I was with convinced me to have my steak rare AF, like almost 'blue'... So I did and I remember nearly throwing up trying to eat it.... never again. I don't understand the concept to be honest....
I’ve had steak tartare and also the middle eastern dish kibbeh (both feature raw beef), but when we were in Paris last, I ordered a typical brasserie dish steak frites (chips). I ordered it medium rare and it came out blue. The centre of the meat was still dark red and gelatinous. Did not enjoy it at all. 🤢

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I had an excellent egg and bacon roll in PD a couple of mornings ago. Heat kills most bugs and nasties. Nothing to see here, like the covid thread.
Bacon is fine because it is cut so thin and essentially 'overcooked'. But it's not rare for people to ingest live parasites from cooked pork fillet. There's a conspiracy theory that pork is used to keep prisoners sick and (relatively) docile in US prisons.

Bandwagon

Staff member
here ... I've queued it at the time in hte video where things come out

Urban myth.

Likely just fat reacting with the acids in the cola, the kinds of parasitic worms that are harmful in pork are too small to see with the naked eye.

Watch the big "worm" closely at the end, once there's enough of it there to land back on the meat, it begins to fall upon itself as it "crawls" out, the "tail" is still crawling out, but the "head" stops moving.

strider

Post Whore
Urban myth.

Likely just fat reacting with the acids in the cola, the kinds of parasitic worms that are harmful in pork are too small to see with the naked eye.

Watch the big "worm" closely at the end, once there's enough of it there to land back on the meat, it begins to fall upon itself as it "crawls" out, the "tail" is still crawling out, but the "head" stops moving.
Yeah i wasnt sure if legit ... i suspected it might be about the boobs

Get some pork on your fork merkins

But dont drink cola ... look what that shit does

hindy111

Post Whore
I've got 2140 to the bottom of the Spyder. Considering shortening the shaft 50mm. That takes it to almost 2200 mm. I'm all about clearance. And extra headroom. I also have no issues with shortened shafts.