What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
Its good. I haven't had nuggets in a very long time. Maybe 20yrs.
I tend to get a Big Mac, Qtr pounder or cheese burger. I'm stuck in a Macca's 80s time warp.
yeah i havent had nuggets - or maccas tbh for quite a while

i actually prefer a hungry jacks whopper

hindy111

Post Whore
yeah i havent had nuggets - or maccas tbh for quite a while

i actually prefer a hungry jacks whopper

I only had hungry jacks once when I was about 20.

Maccas ill have only based on convenience when little other options. Late or early etc.

KFC and Oportos is about the only fast food I genuinely would look forward to getting.

strider

Post Whore
I only had hungry jacks once when I was about 20.

Maccas ill have only based on convenience when little other options. Late or early etc.

KFC and Oportos is about the only fast food I genuinely would look forward to getting.
yeah oportos is probably my goto ... tho kfc tenders can be good

strider

Post Whore
i too have always like hot n spicy ... but lately, you know what it does to me .... indigestion 😲

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
maccas sweet n sour is the bees f**kin knees of sauces
The missus has Covid so I took over the cooking and I got 24 McNuggets for the kids. They didn't give us enough sauce but luckily I had a KFC sweet & sour in the cupboard. The little bloke refused to eat it. Might've been out of date though.

strider

Post Whore
The missus has Covid so I took over the cooking and I got 24 McNuggets for the kids. They didn't give us enough sauce but luckily I had a KFC sweet & sour in the cupboard. The little bloke refused to eat it. Might've been out of date though.
The little bloke has good taste. KFC sweet n sour is dog shit ... maccas or nothin

Latest posts