What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
I love Italian food but also find it a little uninspiring due to the fact I can cook very good Italian style dishes. Its similar to what we grew up on.

Have you tried Morretis in Leichhardt or Candeloris in Smithfield? Bitnpricey but 2 of best Italian joints I tried.
I’ve been to Candeloris. That’s next level.

I had marinated pork ribs yesterday which were great so today I chucked a pork roast in the slow cooker with a bottle of marinade. More with the idea of going pulled pork but have now gone the route of boneless ribs, as in I just sliced it up thick and stuck it back in till it gets tender.

I had some enormous calamari the other day and it was really good too. Just lightly crumbed and perfect with a bit of lemon. A place called Fishnets takeaway in Corrimal. Good prices too. And some hamburgers bigger than your head. Must be an eating challenge thing.

Latest posts