What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

emjaycee

Coach
I've been to Las Vegas quite a few times already, but it's been a while now. I think the last time was in 2013. The last night on that trip was the most hungover I have ever been in my entire life. My mate and I were on like an 8am flight. We were in no condition to fly, so at 7am I changed the flights to 2pm...We were both crap for days...All you can drink at Coyote Ugly bar! It was a very very large evening.

I don't plan on getting up to too much on this trip, as it will be the last 2 nights after travelling for 6 weeks. The main attraction this trip will hopefully be the NFL Pro Bowl game, but they have also just developed an area at the north end of the strip called Brewery Row, where they have like a dozen or so craft beer brewery bars. That is my Saturday night sorted. Other than that I will just take it easy and wander around.

There is plenty to do there though, I think I've been there 5 times before. I went to see Jerry Seinfeld once, I've seen the magician David Copperfield do the same show twice...it was amazing both times. Probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I had to go back a second time to try and see how the f**k he did some of that stuff. I've driven a Lamborghini around a race track there, and been driven in a NASCAR around the race track by a race car driver too, helicopter to the Grand Canyon, played poker, visited plenty of bars. I love that if you have got money in the machines then your drinks are free, and back then if you tip them $1 a drink for that, the bartenders don't worry whether you're gambling too much. Probably my favourite bar in the world is in Vegas, the Bar at Times Square at NY NY Hotel. An awesome atmosphere with a Duelling Piano show every night.
Honeymooned for 3 nights in Vegas and stayed at NY NY. Wife still reckons the Times Square Bar and the Duelling Pianos was the best night of the honeymoon...

Bandwagon

Staff member
Any one downloaded the new Windows ?

Any good ?

Yes, a few months ago.

It's really not all that different that I've noticed day to day, but then I probably only use about 5% of what it does.

Operating system wise no problems to date, everything I use works how it should, which isn't always the case with a new version.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes, a few months ago.

It's really not all that different that I've noticed day to day, but then I probably only use about 5% of what it does.

Operating system wise no problems to date, everything I use works how it should, which isn't always the case with a new version.
It's Windows 10 with a Mac GUI.