What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
TV doesn't work. All I get is green lines. Never will I buy floor stock again. Now I have to get this 75inch back to Alexandria. And back down.
f**k this holiday

King-Gutho94

Coach
Depends what you want to do.
When travelling i like doing basic things while learning and exploring within cities and finding little gems within it learning history and what makes those places tick.

Not a adrenaline junkie though so won't be bungy jumping at Queenstown. Plus with my eyes I was told by my optromist a few years ago probably not ideal to do that stuff or risk doing more damage.

Still want to go there though for a visit. I love looking at mountains close up and plenty of picturesque opportunities there which I don't mind also.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
When travelling i like doing basic things while learning and exploring within cities and finding little gems within it learning history and what makes those places tick.

Not a adrenaline junkie though so won't be bungy jumping at Queenstown. Plus with my eyes I was told by my optromist a few years ago probably not ideal to do that stuff or risk doing more damage.

Still want to go there though for a visit. I love looking at mountains close up and plenty of picturesque opportunities there which I don't mind also.
My take - Better cities in the north. Better scenery in the south.

You cant really go wrong either way.

Stop eating carbs, start taking Cerule stem cell enhance. Your eyes will thank you.

Gronk

Staff member
First world problems there for Ben.

I took my daughter to an eastern suburbs party once and they had Marty Coffey as half time entertainment. Remember him from Hey Hey It’s Saturday ? Years later Mrs Gronk was in Bondi Myers and one of their displays fell on her and she went down like a bag of shit (she was fine). A merkin rushed up to her, said that he saw everything and gave her his card if she needed his statement. Guess who….

Yeah keep it in your pants Coffey. Hands off that MILF, she’s mine.

1665433051589.jpeg