What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I've never eaten Fergburger.

I've travelled the world, met different people from all walks of life, some from NZ, most not. I'd say 30 different people I've met have talked about having to go to Fergburger.

They are good but probably where around before a heap of gourmet burger joints popped up so perhaps no better then most others.
Reality is how hard is it to make a good burger?

Cloeel

Juniors
When travelling i like doing basic things while learning and exploring within cities and finding little gems within it learning history and what makes those places tick.

Not a adrenaline junkie though so won't be bungy jumping at Queenstown. Plus with my eyes I was told by my optromist a few years ago probably not ideal to do that stuff or risk doing more damage.

Still want to go there though for a visit. I love looking at mountains close up and plenty of picturesque opportunities there which I don't mind also.

Lots of great little pubs in Queenstown. I was there a few months back when the rugby was on; Ireland playing the Allblacks. Don't usually watch the rugby but f**k it was a great atmosphere in the pub.

We met a few birds in Queenstown who were doing the same as us (hitting the slopes - Cardrona) for the week so we just hit the piss with them and snowboarded all week; was great.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lots of great little pubs in Queenstown. I was there a few months back when the rugby was on; Ireland playing the Allblacks. Don't usually watch the rugby but f**k it was a great atmosphere in the pub.

We met a few birds in Queenstown who were doing the same as us (hitting the slopes - Cardrona) for the week so we just hit the piss with them and snowboarded all week; was great.

I haven't heard someone refer to female as birds in 10yrs.

Chipmunk

Coach

I was actually in Queenstown in October 2001, I ran into the entire Parra team on their end of season trip in I think it was called the World Bar? Had a chat to every single player. It was a great night. I remember vividly having a conversation with Ian Hindmarsh, who believed Parra would get many more chances to win the comp again after the disappointment of 2001.

Eelogical

Referee
I hope to go to NZ in the foreseeable future. South Island will probably get the Eelo love unless someone can talk me into spending my hard earned in the north island instead.

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyone want a projector. Also have a screen techniqes 90 inch screen.
Can have for free. Picture quality is decent. The set top box doesn't run high deff so you'll get a better image then this if did had a blue ray or HD set top box.

Screenshot_20221011-173208_Gallery.jpg

20221010_092511.jpg