What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

I addressed it the first time you asked.

Are you like OCD as well paranoid?
You made some silly claim about how someone could be talking about government over reach without calling it that. And didn't quote the bit you referred to. That's not addressing it.
But let's say I'm whatever you want me to be. Where did I suggest government over reach? Y'know, for the dummies.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Here you go mate.......

If "the government" is seeking to censor views it doesn't like, which it appears is something you're reeing about here, that is by it's nature over reach, you don't need to use that actual term to be discussing that actual thing mate.

Well yes I did, that however was well after you made that assertion.

As long as there's no funny business
Well my thoughts on it was that it doesn't really count if it's government departments acting independently or even against the wishes of the ruling political party.

And no promises on no funny business. I'm only human.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Well my thoughts on it was that it doesn't really count if it's government departments acting independently or even against the wishes of the ruling political party.

And no promises on no funny business. I'm only human.

Fair enough

And I'm gonna need a commitment here, all hugs, purely platonic. I'll have my people send your people the paperwork.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Lolz (right?)
I could use a hug.
I Love You Hug GIF