What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

King-Gutho94

Coach
Perth & Hobart are the 2 cities i haven't been too yet in Australia.

Calling Hobart a city is probably a stretch.

Not sure when and if i go to Hobart. Might have to do a weekend when the cricket is on or something.

Have mates from Perth so keen to go in the next year or two and check it out.

Eelogical

Referee
Perth & Hobart are the 2 cities i haven't been too yet in Australia.

Calling Hobart a city is probably a stretch.

Not sure when and if i go to Hobart. Might have to do a weekend when the cricket is on or something.

Have mates from Perth so keen to go in the next year or two and check it out.
I like Hobart. I would easily go back there again but only to visit. Haven't been to Perth but I would assume it's similar to Hobart but with a much better climate.

parra pete

Referee
An elderly gent was invited to his old mate's home for dinner one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his wife with endearing terms: honey, my love, darling, sweetheart, pumpkin, etc.
The couple had been married almost seventy years.
While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his host, “I think it’s wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your wife those loving pet names.”
The old bloke hung his head. “I have to tell you the truth,” he said, “I forgot her name about ten years ago.”

Gronk

Staff member
So a merkin in a Mercedes AMG GT3 broke the Bathurst lap record last week or so ago. Took it from a V8 supercar.

Eight days later a merkin in a bread van says hold my beer.

PS we all know that Jenson Button really holds the lap record of 1:48 in an F1, but merkins seem to want to ignore that.

Latest posts