What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

chiefy1

Juniors
How the fek did Coby the bra boy fek up the push up count on SAS, then he lies through his teeth that he didn't lol. Is he taking the piss or was that put on ??

chiefy1

Juniors
My car broke down this morning, so I looked under the bonnet and saw a bat sitting on the engine.
Amazingly, he said, “Hello Pete! You're a handsome fellow and very nicely dressed, too!" I realised the problem straight away.

Bat flattery

My battery actually went flat going through a drive thru the other day, lockdown fckd it up.

Gronk

Staff member
In my 30s I played a lot of darts. Fairly seriously.

Had a moment approx 10 years ago where my right shoulder was clicking while I was throwing. After several beers I attempted to 'stretch it out' and woke up the next morning in pain.

Threw my darts away, shoulder pain went away and I got in to golf again. All was fine for many years.

During lockdown last year I decided to get a board and some darts and started throwing again. Shoulder became sore as a result. It was still manageable but something happened earlier this year that meant it was worse than its ever been.

Stretching and gym work used to help but when it is inflammed and you cant move your shoulder it makes it hard to repair it.
One hundred and forty !

parra pete

Referee
Did you smash it with a hammer?

No...The bat knew something though..It has happened before..I walked into a pub over here and sat down, and ordered a beer. As I sipped the beer, I heard a soothing voice say “nice tie!” Looking around, I noticed that the bar was empty except for the barman at the end of the bar. A few sips later the voice said “beautiful shirt“. At this, I called the barman over. “Hey…I must be losing my mind,” I keep hearing these voices saying nice things, and there’s not a soul in here but us.” “It’s the peanuts,” he answered "What?” “You heard me,” he replied “It’s the peanuts … they’re complimentary.“

parra pete

Referee
No...The bat knew something though..It has happened before..I walked into a pub over here and sat down, and ordered a beer. As I sipped the beer, I heard a soothing voice say “nice tie!” Looking around, I noticed that the bar was empty except for the barman at the end of the bar. A few sips later the voice said “beautiful shirt“. At this, I called the barman over. “Hey…I must be losing my mind,” I keep hearing these voices saying nice things, and there’s not a soul in here but us.” “It’s the peanuts,” he answered "What?” “You heard me,” he replied “It’s the peanuts … they’re complimentary.“
Later on, in the same bar, I heard a voice telling me "You're a bloody goose, wake up to yourself"..Again, I asked the barman..He told me.."take no notice, that's just the cigarette vending machine, it's out of order"...Whew!..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Breaking: Father of AFL revealed as a mass murderer of aborigines.

Rot in hell mother f**ker.

A new 'discovery' was it? Did they find video footage? Historians are the f**king worst analysts in all of academia. They're like journos but without any first hand source material.

Gronk

Staff member
A new 'discovery' was it? Did they find video footage? Historians are the f**king worst analysts in all of academia. They're like journos but without any first hand source material.
Maybe you should read the article and then critique the source ?

Gronk

Staff member
I did read the article. Do you reckon anything in it would be able to convict someone in court?
Posthumous convictions are not really a thing, unless you are hunting Nazis or chasing Serbians etc for war crimes. The anglo guys like to grandstand a bit after a fight (Nuremberg) , however they don’t like it much when they are held to account for their nasty shit.

Case in point.