What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Your argument is floored. Does there have to be video evidence? Lots of documents that pre-dated video footage.
Like Australia was discovered in the 1700s. Did it happen? No video footage.

f**kn rabbit
Here is a reinactment of the British “aquisition”.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am just stating that Pous argument is flawed is all. We have documents of things that happened without video footage

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Your argument is floored. Does there have to be video evidence? Lots of documents that pre-dated video footage.
Like Australia was discovered in the 1700s. Did it happen? No video footage.

f**kn rabbit
Put it this way, I'd be very suspicious if new evidence came to light that said things happened any differently, especially if that evidence supported a contemporary political agenda.

New historical evidence is by its nature a very limited sample of all historical evidence.

Eelogical

Referee
Sunset of the week coming? Maybe not.

Improved by a glass of red or 3 ....
There have been many excellent sunsets posted so far. But, if I want to play finals sunsets then I need to up the ante. I think I need a sunset coach to help me achieve the best sunset of 2021.

Avenger

Immortal
In my opinion. the best Bond of all time. And yes I have that watch that he is wearing and a similar hair style after I stopped being influenced by Braco the Croatian spiritual gazer.