What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

the phantom menace

First Grade
I hadn'tdipped into anything other than the 9 movies and Rogue One... but there's a lot of other Star Wars series/content on there - is there anything decent I should check out?

strider

Post Whore
When I was in year 1 I had cold hands and Mik says to me. You want to keep your hands warm, stick them on your balls. I thought WOW. Great advice.
This is very sound advice. M8k is a smart man. When i drive in winter, i often have one hand in my crotch

hindy111

Post Whore
This is very sound advice. M8k is a smart man. When i drive in winter, i often have one hand in my crotch

His last advice to me was put money on Golden state in Nba. I got 10-1. I just cashed put and won $750. If waited till final and they won it would of been $1,200 but happy with the 750

strider

Post Whore
His last advice to me was put money on Golden state in Nba. I got 10-1. I just cashed put and won $750. If waited till final and they won it would of been $1,200 but happy with the 750
Yes i recall you saying that. And have thought about it each series the warriors have won ... they are a good chance of winn8ng, but agree, taking the 750 is wise