What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

I tried to book it a few months ago. Booking site said it was sold out until 2023 so that might have something to do with it.

Yes, Brent put it on the market, but it seems to be back up and running (either with new or old owners). I think the place is great, and almost got to the point of asking the agent for financials, but then sanity prevailed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Plenty of us have already made up our minds on what we have chosen to believe before we even watch the video and why we searched for it in the first place on YouTube while attending the lecture I feel you'd probably be more open minded on the topic or just interested in general.

Just my opinion.
More likely is you attended the lecture because you were required to do so to satisfy some other condition. But even then it’s based on a choice and there is some self selection involved.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You mean like msm? The same msm that 90% of people consume unquestionably?
Yes absolutely. If you're getting it for free you need to ask why. It might just be that they are using it to sell advertising to you, but they might also be trying to sell political ideas to you. The world is a safer place when we can agree on certain ideas. This creates an incentive to sell those ideas. It's as true of YouTube as it is for establishment media/education/etc.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
On my way to Vegas for 2 nights after 3 days in LA.

I would rate LA a 4/10. Is there a more over rated major city in the world. Dirty and can be very hazy. I had low expectations beforehand and lived up too it.

I saw enough in 3 days to not worry about coming back only via LAX which is a hole in itself.

Santa Monica was ok, Venice beach was dirty.

At an outside bar last night seeing the protesters walking past on the street was very powerful with everyone cheering them on in the bar about the abortion issue.

They had 3 helicopters hovering all night. I assume a few of them were news crews.

84 Baby

Referee
The same consumers I've wasted my time with here? Yeah, a real discerning bunch.

images

Latest posts