What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hey guys, need help.l from people good with css or html .

Trying to create search filter for a website of mine, and have no luck. Need criteria for categories, date ranges etc in a box form. I have been figuring with Wordpress search and filter plug-in but cannot get it where I want it to ( under header 1) or with the search facilities I want. Why recommendations? Perhaps a better plug-in? no matter what I do cannot get it to what I like.

Also, on a few of my pages I cannot get it to a proper mobile few. Again when I add the css it f**ks up the screens that are fine.

I am solid in building, but quite not there for theme editing apart from Additional css.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
@Gary Gutful Had the misfortune of being talked into going to see Everclear last night at the backroom(Chardies). I don't mind their first two albums but they had their last hit when i had a head full of hair.

They were just dreadful, Singer who proudly said he was 60(looked 80) looks like he's had a stroke and the rest of the band were pretty f**king horrible. One of the worst gigs i've seen the band were sloppier than my morning Kraken infused AGB. But sadly and even more amazing the band was the highlight, i've never seen a bigger array of toothless crack heads with home made tattoos in my life. I could of shot 200 people and the whole of Aus would of raised a couple of IQ Points and the world would be a much better place. The war on drugs was lost long ago and this was proof. Smashed glass Barbie tribute show more like it.

Gronk

Staff member
Hey guys, need help.l from people good with css or html .

Trying to create search filter for a website of mine, and have no luck. Need criteria for categories, date ranges etc in a box form. I have been figuring with Wordpress search and filter plug-in but cannot get it where I want it to ( under header 1) or with the search facilities I want. Why recommendations? Perhaps a better plug-in? no matter what I do cannot get it to what I like.

Also, on a few of my pages I cannot get it to a proper mobile few. Again when I add the css it f**ks up the screens that are fine.

I am solid in building, but quite not there for theme editing apart from Additional css.
Change to squarespace.

the phantom menace

First Grade
They were just dreadful, Singer who proudly said he was 60(looked 80) looks like he's had a stroke and the rest of the band were pretty f**king horrible. One of the worst gigs i've seen the band were sloppier than my morning Kraken infused AGB.
I think he's got MS? No excuse for the presumably younger rest of the current band though.

T.S Quint

Coach
@Gary Gutful Had the misfortune of being talked into going to see Everclear last night at the backroom(Chardies). I don't mind their first two albums but they had their last hit when i had a head full of hair.

They were just dreadful, Singer who proudly said he was 60(looked 80) looks like he's had a stroke and the rest of the band were pretty f**king horrible. One of the worst gigs i've seen the band were sloppier than my morning Kraken infused AGB. But sadly and even more amazing the band was the highlight, i've never seen a bigger array of toothless crack heads with home made tattoos in my life. I could of shot 200 people and the whole of Aus would of raised a couple of IQ Points and the world would be a much better place. The war on drugs was lost long ago and this was proof. Smashed glass Barbie tribute show more like it.

Good to know.
They are playing down the road from me at the Crow Bar in Leichhardt next week and I thought I might go. Wasn’t much of a fan of theirs back in the day but they had a couple of good songs so thought it might be an ok night out.

I’ll save my money and time. Cheers.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Gigs are pretty pricy these days! I must admit to having had a look at the gig locations (prior to Hiney's review) but being a tad put off at the cost.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Talking of shit bands, the reviews of the chilli peppers sydney gig last week were surprisingly poor.
The set list was terrible, considering they were charging over 300 bucks to see them.

As Hindy would proudly say f**k of merkins!!!

T.S Quint

Coach
The set list was terrible, considering they were charging over 300 bucks to see them.

As Hindy would proudly say f**k of merkins!!!

Who would have thought they would play mostly songs from their most recent albums. That’s what most bands do.

At least they seemed to have listened to the criticism and added some of their older stuff for the remaining concerts.

T.S Quint

Coach
Kind of reminds me when Pearl Jam visited years ago. They announced one show which I gladly bought tickets for. Show was on a Wednesday (I think, it was a while ago).

After it sold out in minutes they announced a second show, on the Tuesday before. I had mates who bought tickets to that one.

The Tuesday show apparently got all the biggest hits that everyone knows. They switched it up for the ‘second’ show and played a bunch of more random, lesser known stuff (unless you were a big listener of all their albums).

Suffice to say most of the Wednesday crowd were pretty pissed considering they were the ones who got their tickets first but ended up with the ‘lesser’ concert.

I didn’t care much. I enjoyed it anyway.