What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

mxlegend99

Referee
To think our only problem is who plays and who is out .Compare that to the dragons getting flogged by the dogs.i am happy I took the dogs with 13.5 start
I certainly dont miss being a wildly inconsistent team who could gift even the worst sides in the competition a double figure lead before we started playing.

He did look good early on at the Dragons. As if he had learned from his mistakes with us. But now he looks like he did with us. Only without a Moylan / Maloney / Kikau / Peachey.

Well they have Dufty but went and told him he's not wanted.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I certainly dont miss being a wildly inconsistent team who could gift even the worst sides in the competition a double figure lead before we started playing.

He did look good early on at the Dragons. As if he had learned from his mistakes with us. But now he looks like he did with us. Only without a Moylan / Maloney / Kikau / Peachey.

Well they have Dufty but went and told him he's not wanted.
A man manager the guy aint.

murraymob

Coach
Melbourne 36 tigers nil just before half time.tigers terrible but Melbourne are ruthless they just keep attacking and don’t miss chances

murraymob

Coach
Tigers coach has walked out of dressing room with his assistants. I am sure it will fix the flogging they are getting now lol

murraymob

Coach
Melbourne have run back out with only 4 players .the tigers might fight back and only lose by 100 lol

tripster

Juniors
Looks like medium term injuries for Eisenhuth and R. Smith. Probably will both be missing when we play the Storm.

tripster

Juniors
Both mean very little

True, neither are vital members of the squad. But Eisenhuth has been starting for a while and the Storm’s depth will start to be tested with K and S Bromwich also out. Brenko Lee will likely come in for R Smith but has been playing Q Cup, so Bellamy clearly rates R Smith higher than him.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Last nights game between the Tigers, and the Storm, shows how poorly the Tigers are. Yes they gave us our first defeat, and as we all know, we were undermanned. I can not wait until 29th August, so they can be given another footballing lesson. Hopefully, that will shut up their obnoxious fans.

Nealo 12

Bench
Last nights game between the Tigers, and the Storm, shows how poorly the Tigers are. Yes they gave us our first defeat, and as we all know, we were undermanned. I can not wait until 29th August, so they can be given another footballing lesson. Hopefully, that will shut up their obnoxious fans.
I think last nights Tigers effort put a lot of them back in place

Girds89

Bench
I watched the full 80 and actually thought the tigers looked sharp enough with ball in hand.

They just didnt get it in their hands for long enough because the storm were absolutley freakishly clinical.

People can say the tigers didnt turn up etc but the reality is not a lot of teams wouldve been able to slow melbourne down in that first 20 mins last night.

They were at their brilliant best. There execution was perfect. They were running hard, plays executed perfectly, perfectly timed passes and kicks.

We saw it in the gf last year. They are an incredibly difficult team to match when they are on a roll. Their pack is huge and it is very hard to swing momentum back.

If we are fortunate enough to get to the back end of the season again we will habe to be at our absolute best to beat them because they look even better this year than last.

Paps and hynes are freakish. The bench rotation of smith and grant is easily the best in the comp. There pack at full fitness is probably the best in the comp. Only weakess is their outside backs but they are still so well drilled.

Latest posts