What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Sexual Crushes

Forum Idiot

Bench
This thread was inspired by George Costanza's non-sexual crush on Elaine's boyfriend Tony. Basically, George loved being around Tony and thought that he was a really cool guy. and hed get really jeaous when anyone else hung around him.

I was wondering who you have a non-sexual crush on? Personally, I seem to have a little man crush on sonny bill williams. i reckon hed be a cool bloke to hang around. nathan hindmarsh too, i reckon hed be awesome to get on the piss with. I also have a man crush on conan o'brien.

[furrycat]

Coach
FI I can't disagree with you about Sonny Bill. I've talked to him plenty of times and deadset I wish he was one of my regular mates :oops: He is a deadset champion, funny fella.

Nuffs

Bench
my best mates sister

she's even walked past me with nothing but a g-string on and i still didn't even flinch!

Chondricthyes

Juniors
I've had two non sexual crushes.

I couldn't stop thinking of them, just loved being with them and was fiercly protective of them;

One was a 5'8 MR twin fin
the other
a 6'5 GASH (Wayne Lynch) which I took to Bali and Lombok.
Busted it in half at Gunnammatta in VIC -I cried when we parted and got pissed for several days.- I still miss my GASH. :cry:

Godz Illa

Coach
Seinfeld is the I-Ching of the 21st century. The all-knowing, all-seeing oracle of wisdom and philosophy. Btw my non-sexual crush is Andre 3000 of Outkast.