What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norm Provan RIP

thebigredv

First Grade
Vale Norm

Great interview. That's what I mean when I say our blokes need to learn our history and play for that red vee.

I'm not old enough to have seen Provan and King play but their legend lives on and on and on.

I wonder what legacy those panthers players dismantling the Provan summons trophy will leave behind?

Vale Norm Provan

Great interview. That's what I mean when I say our blokes need to learn our history and play for that red vee.

I'm not old enough to have seen Provan and King play but their legend lives on and on and on.

I wonder what legacy those panthers players dismantling the Provan summons trophy will leave behind?

Vale Norm Provan
Nice remarks BRV.
And yes, those panthers have a lot to learn about respect.

Dragon David

First Grade

A very sad day with the passing of Norm "Sticks" Provan. He was the daddy of them all. Captain/Coached the team for several years and won premierships doing so.

He will go down as a true legend and immortal to the game of Rugby League here and overseas.

His and Arthur Summons' iconic figurine on the Trophy will also be immortalised one day. Hopefully it is handled with more care in future.

RIP Norm with your ol' buddy Arthur. Just wonder if you remember me ringing your electrics company and asking if your firm would rent me a TV when I was 9 back in 1956.

Commiserations and deepest sympathies to your family and friends. You will be able to captain/coach quite a few of the old fellas in the competition up above.

Latest posts