What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norman suspended

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You’re pathetic. You know it, everyone else knows it.

For the record, never told you to shut up, just asked you to stop .... but you couldn’t.

Run out of argument? Lol, actually I run out of interest.

Easy out for you though.....as expected for an Admin with 83k posts. Get a life you poor, sad soul.

I’m not interested in an internet to and throw.

I won’t respond to you again and genuinely feel sad for you, hope things turn out better for you one day soon.
It's just a discussion mate.

Good luck.

brissiedragon

Juniors
You’re pathetic. You know it, everyone else knows it.

For the record, never told you to shut up, just asked you to stop .... but you couldn’t.

Run out of argument? Lol, actually I run out of interest.

Easy out for you though.....as expected for an Admin with 83k posts. Get a life you poor, sad soul.

I’m not interested in an internet to and throw.

I won’t respond to you again and genuinely feel sad for you, hope things turn out better for you one day soon.

Funny, isn't it, how two posters are accused of telling other posters to shut up when those words were not used.

Funny, isn't it, how two posters have exactly the same interaction with another poster who chooses to gaslight, use sarcasm to belittle, manipulate other posters words to further their opinion, creates accusations against posters as the basis for their opinion etc etc.

Funny, isnt it, that in a court of law, a judge makes a judgement based on information received from all parties, yet in this forum, when pointing out that making judgements without knowing all the facts is being ignorant, we are rebuked by others.

ALSGI, I'm sorry that you and I cannot submit perfectly valid opinions without the need for others to relentlessly attack those opinions purely to satisfy their delusions of superiority.

I think it may be time for some posters to reconsider their standing in this forum. You would think that some would learn after so many posts.

I too will continue to refuse to respond to sad posters.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Funny, isn't it, how two posters are accused of telling other posters to shut up when those words were not used.

Funny, isn't it, how two posters have exactly the same interaction with another poster who chooses to gaslight, use sarcasm to belittle, manipulate other posters words to further their opinion, creates accusations against posters as the basis for their opinion etc etc.

Funny, isnt it, that in a court of law, a judge makes a judgement based on information received from all parties, yet in this forum, when pointing out that making judgements without knowing all the facts is being ignorant, we are rebuked by others.

ALSGI, I'm sorry that you and I cannot submit perfectly valid opinions without the need for others to relentlessly attack those opinions purely to satisfy their delusions of superiority.

I think it may be time for some posters to reconsider their standing in this forum. You would think that some would learn after so many posts.

Haha @ refuse to respond. You can't even be credible with that.

Look, at no time have I levelled any abuse or petty name calling. Tried to be civil because that's what sensible people do when having a debate. But that's obvoiously wasted. Ffs harden up, maybe take it to PM so you can rub each other's fragile egos.

Standing by for your sock puppet to talk on your behalf. Oh that's right, he's 'ghosting' me as well. lol.

redv13

Bench

Sounds like another poster in here who seems to be untouchable and can say whatever he likes no matter how ridiculous it is

TruSaint

Referee
Its game day...

tenor.gif

:)

Latest posts