What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

norman

Saint or sinner

Juniors
heard parra are finding it a bit hard to fit cory norman under the cap and that the dragons are going after him pretty hard..stay tuned..hope we get him..was on mmm rush hour show reedys mail

thebigredv

First Grade
I know money does the talking but he seems like he would be pretty reluctant to play at Dragons. DO we want another player who has no passion for the red v?

Great player.

Minh

First Grade
Anybody seen the Broncos play tonight with all the star studded player, just goes to show that any team and any coach is not untouchable and confidence and momentum is everything. If that was Mary with that team playing like that, he'd be killed in here.

Minh

First Grade
I think the players we have they play with enough pride in the jersey its not questioned IMO so the less negativity the better it's too depressing to talk down your own team like that, there is certainly a committed footy team there.
In regards to Corey Norman, he is worth the 800K he's a terrific player who at the moment is playing pretty much with nothing at stake as they will be stripped of their premiership points Parramatta. We should make a huge play for him but I doubt we can land him, there will be cashed up teams circling for sure.

Saint or sinner

Juniors
thats true about broncos...roberts struggling there if he was at dragons we'd all be blaming over coaching and hooker and halves...confidence is a big thing once you lise it you struggle once you find it your unstoppable

Dragsters

First Grade
Indeed Minh.

Just goes to show that even the elites are fallible.

Having said that, I bet there are a few Broncos fans asking a few questions now after their form of late.

Dragsters

First Grade
Norman sure can play.

Does have some issues hanging over his head though.

Would think he'd have to be worth $200 more than keary on this years form at least.

$600 anyone?

mobels

Juniors
Would love if we got Norman, the form he's shown playing for effectively nothing and without a proper halves partner is great. Definitely the best option by far that's on the market this year.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Norman sure can play.

Does have some issues hanging over his head though.

Would think he'd have to be worth $200 more than keary on this years form at least.

$600 anyone?
Drug charges in particular. Link
All alleged of course and the bloke deserves a chance to have his case heard. Apparently he will front Downing Court sometime this month in July.

GC Dragon

Juniors
Throw the kitchen sink at Cronk . He still can't get his 3 years he wants over the line with the Storm .

Gareth67

First Grade
Are you sure ? If so , give him whatever we can afford ! By that I mean taking into account the retirement of Ben Creagh ( yes I know that he bleeds red&awhile blood ) ,Dylan Farrell , Benji and whomever else is nessasery to get him over the line. His experience alone would compensate Saints for whatever they pay for him tenfold! Cooper Cronk would be THE PLAYER that would get the team moving in the right direction.

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
Throw the kitchen sink at Cronk . He still can't get his 3 years he wants over the line with the Storm .

No chance of him leaving the Storm, like his play on the field - he's in no rush & has plenty of time to reach the result he's after.

Saintjim

Juniors
I've got a good feeling we will get cronk
All of a sudden he has Started to do a bit in the media now with fox it could be a sweetener in our deal apparently we are in negotiations with him for 1mill a year for 3 years