What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Weston

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I guess with Williams, Gallen, Bird and Thomo is front of him its no surprise if he leaves.

jc155776

Coach
Where else would he fit into the team greg? We have bird, thomo, gallen, williams and perenara on the bench. just not a lot of sense to keep him if he was offered more money.

jc155776

Coach
Snoop Shark said:
doesn't surprise me...the bench for the cowboys is very ordinary to say the least

Not ordinary, just very young.

All have killed it in grade and qld cup and are just finding their feet.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well he's from Goulburn so chances are he won't want to stay there forever. Why not let them develop him?

We can always buy back the farm

Stonecutter

First Grade
He's a good player and it's sad to see him go. He would've been good to have play a fast running prop type game if Ross leaves.

azzah72

Bench
Glad it's finally getting confirmed, was getting a little worried there.

Well the prop is signed, weston is pretty much confirmed, now the back?

I said lolesi, lets see

BTW i'm glad to see weston go, he looked a little better on monday but i don't rate him, we have much better.

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
Well he's from Goulburn so chances are he won't want to stay there forever. Why not let them develop him?

We can always buy back the farm

My thought exactly. Better that that re-signing him and keeping him on ice in PL untill a spot opens up for him. I wonder if he will end up as a prop. Thats where he played in the lower grades didn't he?

carinashark

First Grade
Shure , we keep Ciraldo and let Weston go to the Cowboys? We must be building a team of wooden ducks.