What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norway Good Feels

Dakink

Bench

Love to see the Scandinavians really take to League. The symbolism with the Vikings and the toughness of league is a PR dream.

thorson1987

Coach
The work these guys have done is amazing. And although he is no longer involved AFAIK Warren Heilig deserves alot of praise for getting this started.

Now if only it was my grandfather and not great grandfather who emigrated out here I would be eligible for them.

Just wish I could buy one of their jerseys aswell.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
The work these guys have done is amazing. And although he is no longer involved AFAIK Warren Heilig deserves alot of praise for getting this started.

Now if only it was my grandfather and not great grandfather who emigrated out here I would be eligible for them.

Just wish I could buy one of their jerseys aswell.
There must be a few players knocking about in the NRL, nsw&queensland cup with Scandinavian heritage?

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
What’s the domestic leagues like in Norway ? Many teams ? Sweden when did Sweden start playing lol, would love to know the state of all these countries demostic comps