What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Armageddon it’s Rd11: Non Parra games 2022

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nice of Souffs to play the Raiders back into form the week before they play us

Gronk

Staff member
I didn’t watch the game, but can I just say that we completed this week at 88% and missed 18 tackles.

Souths completed at 66% and missed 48 tackles.

Bring it on Ricky you deadshit.

I didn’t watch the game, but can I just say that we completed this week at 88% and missed 18 tackles.

Souths completed at 66% and missed 48 tackles.

Bring it on Ricky you deadshit.
You should have watched it. It looked like we were going to lose but then we won. There was much happiness.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think it's a bit of a boring Comp.
Last year there was interest in Manly,Souths,Eels having the fire-power to cause dramas in finals.
Cowboys and Sharks are better sides now. But how good? I honestly can't see anyone competing with Penrith or the Storm bar maybe us or the Rooster. Both would need to put it together and play out of skin which I am not convinced they will.

strider

Post Whore
I think it's a bit of a boring Comp.
Last year there was interest in Manly,Souths,Eels having the fire-power to cause dramas in finals.
Cowboys and Sharks are better sides now. But how good? I honestly can't see anyone competing with Penrith or the Storm bar maybe us or the Rooster. Both would need to put it together and play out of skin which I am not convinced they will.
the premiership is won after origin ..... someone will step up then