What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not long to go now...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Considering there is not long to go now before this title is revoked, I thought I would take the opportunity to suck as much life out of it as possible.

That is, the Wests Tigers are still the current PREMIERS and as such should be bowed down to as we pwn all of your arses until the second that trophy is handed over.

It's been great while its lasted. Never thought I'd see the day.

Carry on. :cool:

simon says

First Grade
We are still a chance to make the semis......I still havent given up yet.

And Ive just had a lazy 20 on us at 200 to win the whole thing.

While there is life there is hope.

innsaneink

Referee
What a f**kin nite that was.....after TS off to Ashfield and then Rozelle...was like NYE.
457xy2.jpg

mattyg

Bench
simon says said:
We are still a chance to make the semis......I still havent given up yet.

And Ive just had a lazy 20 on us at 200 to win the whole thing.

While there is life there is hope.

What a waste of a 20. You could have bought a flag to jump on the bulldogs bandwagon with that money.

Feel free to quote me on this if you's do win the comp :lol: First of all you need to make the 8 though. ;-)

Eddie.

Bench
Ive easily assepted this seasons horror because the memories of 2005 are still fresh and still special.

Another year like this in 2007 and I will be a bit crankier.

Simon, we are gone. Have been since losing to Canberra at Bruce, the curtain came down then.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Well there record without 1 of there vital 4 ( Hodgson, Benji, Prince, Farah) is alot worse as oppposed to having all 4 on deck. They managed to beat the Broncos, and if that spirit still remains and carries on into there following games, they can make it. I believe that they could sneak into 8th spot. But from then id say Goodluck! Melboure at the graveyard is no easy task!

c_eagle

Juniors
>zuzu< said:
Well there record without 1 of there vital 4 ( Hodgson, Benji, Prince, Farah) is alot worse as oppposed to having all 4 on deck. They managed to beat the Broncos, and if that spirit still remains and carries on into there following games, they can make it. I believe that they could sneak into 8th spot. But from then id say Goodluck! Melboure at the graveyard is no easy task!
They already played them, last week, and got smashed. Dogs fans, ffs..

mattyg

Bench
Tigers could be playing Dragons coming off possibly 5 losses in a row next week. There is no way they will win that game, therefore season over. Not to mention the terribe F/A that tigers have.

simon says

First Grade
mattyg said:
What a waste of a 20. You could have bought a flag to jump on the bulldogs bandwagon with that money.

Feel free to quote me on this if you's do win the comp :lol: First of all you need to make the 8 though. ;-)

Dont worry about the 20,Im still spending the money I won on them last year,150-1 goes a long way.

Cheers and thanks for the concern.

hutch

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
Considering there is not long to go now before this title is revoked, I thought I would take the opportunity to suck as much life out of it as possible.

That is, the Wests Tigers are still the current PREMIERS and as such should be bowed down to as we pwn all of your arses until the second that trophy is handed over.

It's been great while its lasted. Never thought I'd see the day.

Carry on. :cool:

here here. ah the memories

i think a lot of people are forgetting the fact that if the tigers do managae too make the 8 both Hodgson and Fulton should be both back which makes us have 3 of the 4 players from our 1,6,7,9

possibly whatuira might be back by than too and im not sure about Gibbs

but the big problem would be getting there raiders wont be easy but its possible and than we got dragons which in the form there in is very winable
than the bye which would be yet another 2 points than Souths which is also winable

so tigers may finish on 28 points
its just what we win those games by which is a main worry

brooksy19

Bench
Even if we make the 8. No marshall = first week of finals exit.

Still id settle for that righht now.

b&wdynamite

Juniors
I am heading off to live in South America in mid September but it is such a good feeling to know, after so many years of dissappointment, that the Tigers are the "current" premiers and QLD holds the origin shield. Only other things I could hope for is that a Holden driver is on top of the V8 tables and that the Wallabies have played to their full potential and still been beaten by 70 points in a test.

It is going to be wierd not being so engrossed in the footy every week (and weekend), the banter with the mates and going to the games. I guess I will have to make do in the arms of some hot Sth American babe.

Hutty1986

Immortal
b&wdynamite said:
I am heading off to live in South America in mid September but it is such a good feeling to know, after so many years of dissappointment, that the Tigers are the "current" premiers and QLD holds the origin shield. Only other things I could hope for is that a Holden driver is on top of the V8 tables and that the Wallabies have played to their full potential and still been beaten by 70 points in a test.

It is going to be wierd not being so engrossed in the footy every week (and weekend), the banter with the mates and going to the games. I guess I will have to make do in the arms of some hot Sth American babe.

What a stupid thing to say

Are you even Australian?