What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
As Sargent Schultz would say, "I know nothing".

November 1 is open season on all off contract players for 2018 season.

Let's hope it's positive and yes 2017 would be better.

Better still is McGregor goooonnnneeee.

I think John Moz might be referring to a signing for next year. Could be Carney?

John moz

Juniors
It will be huge as long as they dont stuff this up in the 24 hrs of announcement and cooling off period.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
It will be huge as long as they dont stuff this up in the 24 hrs of announcement and cooling off period.

I know you're probably sworn to secrecy by your sources John (if you're being legit)... But could you throw us a clue? And are we talking 2017 or 2018?

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I think that the Melbourne Cup Day announcement will be Leilua as his contract with his old manager expires 31st October, 2016. Carney's verdict is not until Wednesday. Seargeant Schultz sounds happy.

Old Timer

Coach
It defies logic that you post this, you actually say nothing and it all happens in a couple of days away supposedly.
You sit there in anonymity and if something does happen after the deadline everyone already knows bout you can say "I told you so" when you knew nothing and if nothing happens you have covered your arse in your second post by saying "as long as they don't stuff it up" which means if nothing was ever going to happen you're off the hook by claiming they stuffed it up.
Spill your guts or shut up with the I've got a secret stuff as this place is full of that rubbish.

Gareth67

First Grade
My most reliable source , the Tupperwear salesman , here at The Kandos Hotel , has told me that it will be . . . . . . wait for it . . . . . the announcement of not just 1 player , but 3 players !

Yes the Joint Ventures Board has outdone itself on this occassion , by going for quantity over quality . They have bypassed the opportunity of signing Lolohea , and instead signed Carney , Pritchard and Hastings in an attempt to quiten the natives ( we the fans )

All in jest .

TomRedVRiver

Bench
It defies logic that you post this, you actually say nothing and it all happens in a couple of days away supposedly.
You sit there in anonymity and if something does happen after the deadline everyone already knows bout you can say "I told you so" when you knew nothing and if nothing happens you have covered your arse in your second post by saying "as long as they don't stuff it up" which means if nothing was ever going to happen you're off the hook by claiming they stuffed it up.
Spill your guts or shut up with the I've got a secret stuff as this place is full of that rubbish.

Go get em Ol' Timer.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I think that Old Timer should be the coach as he does not mince words and would scare the shit out of the players who would have to perform. Compare his no nonsense approach to the pussy footing around of Price and McGregor!

Latest posts