What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now onto Everest..

8Ball

First Grade
Through the desert haze, comes a man...staggering, a punctured lung, 62 broken bones, a busted testicle and trench foot....

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:) :)

...I can't believe we've actually made it.

Very happy for Shane Perry and Brad Thorn. 50th and 200th games respectively. Perry's had his knockers but good to see a bit of a journeyman rack up something he never thought he'd achieve...

Anyone think we're any hope for the finals?

salivor

First Grade
16 straight now, glad that record is still going. I just can't believe how badly the Tigers choked.

As for the finals, I don't hold out much hope if we're going in 7th or 8th but there's a possibility that we can finish as high as 5th. If we do then I'd give us a shot of at least going a couple of weeks in.

DeeJ

Bench
Yeah that was the only time I have wanted Newcastle to win. Hopefully Penrith wins though so they can still accept the spoon.

Dazzat

First Grade
Considering the year the Broncos have had, being competitive all year, I don't think any team holds fears for the team. We pushed Melbourne and Manly. NZ is the only team in the eight the Broncos seem to struggle consistently against.

The grand final is in sight ...

salivor

First Grade
It's not impossible. 5-6 weeks ago when Lockyer went down I thought it was game over but after the way we've gone since then we're certainly going to be competitive. Hannant and Eastwood are back this week and we've still got Hunt and Ennis ready to come back and if we go deep into the finals Berrigan has said there is a chance he could return as well.

jono

Juniors
Jeez , in the eight by default and you're talkingGF?
You're gonna get SMASHED tomoz

renouf

Juniors
jono said:
Jeez , in the eight by default and you're talkingGF?
You're gonna get SMASHED tomoz

heh... you think Brisbane are just going to lay down? We've still got an Origin forward pack who WILL belt the crap out of Parramatta tomorrow - win or lose.

jono

Juniors
:crazy: :lol:
renouf said:
heh... you think Brisbane are just going to lay down? We've still got an Origin forward pack who WILL belt the crap out of Parramatta tomorrow - win or lose.

Dazzat

First Grade
SharkFin said:
haha say no more:D

Always love it when a Sharks (0 premierships) fans tries to put the boot into the Broncos. But I'll give credit where credit is due. The Sharks have won a title - I think ET was voted the sexiest guy in league but in 1995. Congratulations on that one!