What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2020 Finals Series - Your Predictions

hindy111

Post Whore
I wasnt having a go at you.. more so the commentators and other analysts that have written off the team that ran 3rd with a 75% win ratio for next season when this season isnt even finished yet.

I think many squads are close and many players in a lot of positions well not a lot separates them. I think a lot has to do with energy,desire and having some x factor.
There is a few spots we can improve. I honestly hope we inject some speed into the side.
And of course Mahoney and DBags along with Moses can go up a level. I think none are playing anywhere near their peak. So that is a positive.

I think many squads are close and many players in a lot of positions well not a lot separates them. I think a lot has to do with energy,desire and having some x factor.
There is a few spots we can improve. I honestly hope we inject some speed into the side.
And of course Mahoney and DBags along with Moses can go up a level. I think none are playing anywhere near their peak. So that is a positive.
Do people usually inject speed?

Glenneel

Bench
Just got a SMS from the club that GF tix are on sale. Window opened at 12 noon.

giphy.gif
*fix

Last edited: