What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 - Anthony Seibold

Frankus

Juniors
Just watched NRL 360 with your coach. What a grounded, well spoken, analytical and reflective man. Everything was we, us and our. He barely said the word I, me or my.

His approach to continuous improvement this year has resulted in the Bunnies playing the most aesthetically pleasing brand of football in the comp.

What a great leader for the club. Best of luck with the rest of 2018.

callmack1

Staff member
Just watched NRL 360 with your coach. What a grounded, well spoken, analytical and reflective man. Everything was we, us and our. He barely said the word I, me or my.

His approach to continuous improvement this year has resulted in the Bunnies playing the most aesthetically pleasing brand of football in the comp.

Thanks mate, I'm pissed that I missed it because I didn't know he was gonna be on. Hopefully, I can catch a replay tomorrow.

Itsamansgame

Juniors

Frankus thanks mate,yes he has been the biggest breath of fresh air to our whole organisation and a true reflection on what the Rabbitohs mean to us all.
Frankus,apologies for my Avatar mate,but when your mob is on song I see them as a big obstacle to our premiership number 22!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Frankus thanks mate,yes he has been the biggest breath of fresh air to our whole organisation and a true reflection on what the Rabbitohs mean to us all.
Frankus,apologies for my Avatar mate,but when your mob is on song I see them as a big obstacle to our premiership number 22!
Enough of the nice stuff itsa,bugger your bloody Panthers!!!

Travitoh

First Grade
Watching the interview, i really like his use of the term 'leaders' and discussing Sutton, Sam and GI as being those players. I would hope that AR isn't far off that trio too.

He is a coach that i would want to play for and i can see why the club were so keen to get him into the top job.
Hopefully there is an announcement of an extension in October/November.