What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

King-Gutho94

Coach
Bea has never made a wrong call ever, remember the time he decided to put Kenny Edwards to dummy half?? What an absolute genius footballing mind he has.
Peni Terepo at Dummy half was his best at Magic Round 2019.

Bellamy was that rattled BA got a 2 year extension after this game

hindy111

Post Whore
Bea has never made a wrong call ever, remember the time he decided to put Kenny Edwards to dummy half?? What an absolute genius footballing mind he has.

How long did it take for him to work out Opacic was a better centre the Waqa?
2yrs? Then he thought he'd make a good winger after 4yrs in centres.
I even recall moving our best 5/8 to centre to accomdate a park footballer

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I thought he got there hands first but I agree if that was one of our players on Teddy it would have been a talking point...

Just like when Reg got suspended for the Knees 2 weeks later exact same thing happened in a game with some no name players didn't even get suspended. 🤦🏼

The jurnos would be jumping up and down saying it was the worst thing they ever saw, just like when Dylan Brown copped it when it against the Roosters. Pleeeasse. :rolleyes:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How long did it take for him to work out Opacic was a better centre the Waqa?
2yrs? Then he thought he'd make a good winger after 4yrs in centres.
I even recall moving our best 5/8 to centre to accomdate a park footballer
Ron Massey Cup footballer isn’t that right @Gronk

Gronk

Staff member
The lads on 360 are panicking that other teams will pinch Blaize without us even knowing because we are still interested in talking to Lomax.

Latest posts