What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Jeez. That will do me.

If you were running every club once each club signed their coach that would be it. Lifers.

The only time a coach would ever be removed would be on a stretcher ffs!

You are a bonehead that just likes to argue the most ridiculous and thinks he is getting one over everyone else.

Fool of the highest order. Go away little man. Shoo!
The coach would be replaced based on indicators that aren’t readily visible on the field, though I would expect if the coach was failing to meet his targets that his win rate over time would drop off. But failing to get to week three of the finals is a metric that only executives under board (and therefore fan) pressure would use.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was speaking to a former HOF today who worked at a few NRL clubs hasnt worked at Parramatta though.

Told him the news about Kent being axed by triple m and he laughed with enjoyment.

I asked him who were the worst journos he had to deal with in the NRL.

He said the 3 worst journalists he had to deal with were Rothfield, Hooper and Kent no surprise there.

He said Rothfield especially would find out news about signings an hour after the paperwork was generally signed. And be hassling him for details

The best 3 journos he said that he dealt with in his time in the NRL were Dave Riccio, Brent Read and Andrew Webster.

And Sam Ayoub is the grubbiest player manager in the game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was speaking to a former HOF today who worked at a few NRL clubs hasnt worked at Parramatta though.

Told him the news about Kent being axed by triple m and he laughed with enjoyment.

I asked him who were the worst journos he had to deal with in the NRL.

He said the 3 worst journalists he had to deal with were Rothfield, Hooper and Kent no surprise there.

He said Rothfield especially would find out news about signings an hour after the paperwork was generally signed. And be hassling him for details

The best 3 journos he said that he dealt with in his time in the NRL were Dave Riccio, Brent Read and Andrew Webster.

And Sam Ayoub is the grubbiest player manager in the game.
None of that is a surprise.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So many dog shit analysis shows on multiple channels. Most of them aren't worth a squirt of jungle juice.

Overhyped dog f**k presented by mental midgets.

I'd go as far to say that I'd rather read a post from @TheRam...

emjaycee

Coach
I've always been desperate.
Help Me GIF by grown-ish

Gronk

Staff member
Does anyone really believe a word that Gus said last night ?