What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

King-Gutho94

Coach
And Gus made the comment that there have been nil applications for The Dogs job nor is he seeking any. He then added that the club is still getting over The Former Head Coach's resignation. Ffs Gus.
I wouldn't believe a word Gus says he is a compulsive liar. The Dogs and Gus know he can't be seen as having sacked another coach. So they have trotted out the Barrett quit story.

What club or company pays a bloke 500k if he just quits on the spot. Unless he was pushed.

Gronk

Staff member
Set him free. Let him sign with the Roosters.

Release Angus to the Eels.

big bang a teoria GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe Trent was tired and needed a rest ..... he may have insomnia

Have you ever had insomnia? I had it not long ago. Unsure if I mentioned it on here but I was only getting 4hrs sleep a night. I'm built powerfull and low to the ground so I survived like a cockroach. People like yourself could spiral into the zombie world if caught it.
Wear face masks people. I caught mine on the train on the way to Kings cross