What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Soto

Bench
The refs boss said it should have been a penalty.
No not quite..
NRL executive general manager – elite football, Graham Annesley, admitted all three transgressions could have attracted penalties which could have sent the game - with the Dragons leading 12-10 - into golden point

Last edited:
No not quite..
NRL executive general manager – elite football, Graham Annesley, admitted all three transgressions could have attracted penalties which could have sent the game - with the Dragons leading 12-10 - into golden point
No not quite..
Yes, three things that happened within 10 seconds that 'could' have been a penalty. Read between the lines.

In his own words:

We believe that a penalty should have been awarded in this instance for a couple of reasons," Annesley said.

"The referee called him out for three different incidents. The touch judge calls him for the ten metres, then for flopping on the tackle before Tapine plays the ball.

"He called six-again for that. A lot of people thought that he called the six again for Ben Hunt going around and making the tackle after the play the ball, but that tackle was ruled legitimate. It was for the flop."

Just clutching I guess.

Soto

Bench
Yeah. The refs boss who goes to great lengths to defend himself and his refs admits that there was not one, not two but three different things that could have been a penalty. And I'm clutching? Laughable.
Settle petal...internet forum champ.
I don't think they were penalties by the current rules in place.
All subjective.
Quite a few commentators after the game also said it was 6 again
To be honest couldn't give a shit either way. Lol

Settle petal...internet forum champ.
I don't think they were penalties by the current rules in place.
All subjective.
Quite a few commentators after the game also said it was 6 again
To be honest couldn't give a shit either way. Lol
I don't believe you.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bunch of whinging &%$#.
What's the go with Roiders sympathisers?
It's 6 again. Yes it sucks but they are the current crap rules.
Happens every game now.
Robbo whingeing because they lost again. I'm sure same has happened to many other teams this year and last year.
I hate 6 again. I think it's garbage but it's in and everyone's aware.
Happened in the 1st origin. Happened in our semi against Riff last yr.
Some of these hacks need to let go of their bias to mates like pricky
The refs are only an issue when it happens to their best mate Ricky or when the poor Brave Roosters get dudded. I’m sure that gin addled merkin Buzz is on Uncle Nicks payroll.

I notice they didn’t complain about Poopanua not getting binned for direct contact to the head with the shoulder or the blatant no try.

What a piece of dirt Paul Kent is. The suggestion that To’o is any less a New South Welshman because he wishes to play for Samoa (and the way he positioned it on the show this evening) bordered on racism.