What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

strider

Post Whore
If only we knew what that 11 year old Salmon did to Ricky's kids we'd all understand that Ricky calling him a weak gutted dog as a kid and as an adult was perfectly fine, after a nothing incident, 12 years later, after Ricky's team choked. Perfectly fine.
This is one of the things that really stuns me .... it really was nothing. Yet he has dragged out the weak gutted dog person line over that ... he was clearly desperate to hang shit on Salmon

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why mention his daughter at all Kent?? Drop kick.

Bahahahahha now we are all Woke because we think Ricky did the wrong thing.

shovel digging GIF by Hunter Gatherer

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is one of the things that really stuns me .... it really was nothing. Yet he has dragged out the weak gutted dog person line over that ... he was clearly desperate to hang shit on Salmon
He’s been waiting for 12 years lol, what a sad merkin.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ricky's a peanut but do we want to remove all loose canons from society and the spotlight? They give normal people something to talk about.
I'm as boring as bat shit. We need people like Ricky to entertain us.
I think the protection racket that Ricky has running with journos pisses people off more then what he actually does.

Because all we ever hear in the media is excuses for Ricky's behaviour and what a saint Ricky is.

Gronk

Staff member
Has anyone noticed that the NRL are posting full games on YouTube? The broadcast agreement must only pertain to live broadcasting.

We lose in this version of the game too ☹️

yy_cheng

Coach
I was out fri night. Came on and watched the game on 9 now app

Man, not doing that again

There were so many adds like 5 of them in a row

1 time, it was try, 5 ads and they weren't short ads then kick goal and then another 5 ads

Then half time 5 ads, listen to the commentary review 1st half, 5 ads

strider

Post Whore

1 time, it was try, 5 ads and they weren't short ads then kick goal and then another 5 ads

Its true. Watching anything not live on those comercial station apps is a truely awful experience bloated with ads

yy_cheng

Coach
Its true. Watching anything not live on those comercial station apps is a truely awful experience bloated with ads
Especially when we are losing badly

The fox replay isn't too bad. The 9 was terrible and ill not a watch it again unless I have to

I gave up my fox satellite to stream.when I used to record it, at least could fast forward the ads

9 puts up the replay faster than fox

Fox sometimes take days to put up the replay

hindy111

Post Whore

Lol you got analed by multiple lots of advertising

TheParraboy

Staff member
Talking about Madge meeting up with Bulldogs as possible assistant

Hooper chimes in and says Madge had lunch today with BA

Latest posts