What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don’t think he spoke that bad, he’s just stale amd we’d heard it all before. He has no excuses if we go out with a whimper and I think he knows it because he keeps clutching at stats to defend his record. Saying shit like we’ve won 7 of our last 10 reeks of desperation to me.
Yeah I agree.

I am over the excuses they don't cut it anymore even if we get unlucky in week 1 of the finals.

As there have been too many average performances this year to sugarcoat any unfortunate occurrence come finals if they fail to make a preliminary final.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I think the multi on Raiders winning their remaining three games and Parra losing their last two might be decent enough odds (and chance of reality) to get on board...

eels_fan

First Grade
I’d be fine with us having a game focused on physicality if we had a bench rotation that offered it - but we don’t. Sivo when he feels like having a run has more physicality than Niukore, Kaufusi and Maka. So we have 2 players in RCG & Paulo holding an entire game plan on their shoulders, so we be surprised when every 4-5 weeks they have a shit quiet week because they’re screwed

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’d be fine with us having a game focused on physicality if we had a bench rotation that offered it - but we don’t. Sivo when he feels like having a run has more physicality than Niukore, Kaufusi and Maka. So we have 2 players in RCG & Paulo holding an entire game plan on their shoulders, so we be surprised when every 4-5 weeks they have a shit quiet week because they’re screwed
Marata had been disappointing this year.

Not sure if he just hasn't found any rhythm from the calf injuries he had at the start of the year.

But he isn't the same player from 2019-21 that we have seen previously.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Shaun Lane has been our best/consistent forward last few weeks IMO, and he is on the edge

Runs hard, bends the line, looks like delivering an offload every 2nd hit up

But agree, need more grunt from the bench, especially Oregan and Marata is needed. Mute point if Junior and Reg dont get going though

hindy111

Post Whore
Shaun Lane has been our best/consistent forward last few weeks IMO, and he is on the edge

Runs hard, bends the line, looks like delivering an offload every 2nd hit up

But agree, need more grunt from the bench, especially Oregan and Marata is needed. Mute point if Junior and Reg dont get going though

Marata is hopeless in the middle. He should start in the edge in place of Papali'i.
Right there defense fixed and Papali'i is better in the middle anyhows.