What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

IFR33K

Coach
True

but wasnt long before the faithfull got stuck into him either and couldnt wait to see the back of him

Didn’t he get moved on under the great SK?

He was hardly the coach to move forwards and if a player stagnated under him, I’d be questioning the coach rather than the player. He was a total dud.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Didn’t he get moved on under the great SK?

He was hardly the coach to move forwards and if a player stagnated under him, I’d be questioning the coach rather than the player. He was a total dud.

Yup massive ballsup hiring SK. Set us back years

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Can’t believe NRL360 haven’t mentioned anything about Spencer Leniu playing especially after he has said he can’t remember parts of his game…

Gee they showed a lot more concern when Moses was going to play against Canberra….really questioning the process/decision….

Idiots!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Can’t believe NRL360 haven’t mentioned anything about Spencer Leniu playing especially after he has said he can’t remember parts of his game…

Gee they showed a lot more concern when Moses was going to play against Canberra….really questioning the process/decision….

Idiots!!
The Ricky Stuart Mafia at play that week

Gronk

Staff member
Sorry for interjecting on here but it was very funny how they both gave all the reasons why you guys will win this but at the end both predicted the Panthers
I reckon it was a fair assessment. We are no chance. Hardly worth while turning up really.

giphy.gif

Gronk

Staff member
Lots of dribble, but I appreciated Braith giving it to Kenty being a former Eels half.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Interesting chat about Souffs.

5 straight prelim appearances with no premierships.

Is it seen as a success or failure considering there past 4 years.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Interesting chat about Souffs.

5 straight prelim appearances with no premierships.

Is it seen as a success or failure considering there past 4 years.
Considering the winners over those years have been Roosters, Storm and Panthers, I don’t think it’s been a failure…that’s 3 pretty bloody good sides

and they had lots of injuries in 2020, while Mitchell was out last year…takes luck to win a comp…

Gronk

Staff member
Considering the winners over those years have been Roosters, Storm and Panthers, I don’t think it’s been a failure…that’s 3 pretty bloody good sides

and they had lots of injuries in 2020, while Mitchell was out last year…takes luck to win a comp…
It's all about perspective, right ? Wtigers etc would kill for Souths record. Indeed we have been a top 8 team for how many years in a row ? IIRC each time we have been bundled out we were beaten by a team who made the GF ? Is that right ?

King-Gutho94

Coach

How would the fans feel if they didnt win in 2014.

And there drought was still going since 1971.

Different mindset for them but I reckon it would be similar to us atm if they didnt win 2014.

I reckon the frustration will settle down after we win on Sunday at least for a decade.

Latest posts